[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] BTIP student EXERCISE: SVLUG SUCCESS #1: Fwd: Re: [svlug] Makerbot talk for svlug?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Feb 11 21:36:13 UTC 2013

Makerbot talk for Noisebridge?

----- Original message -----
From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: BTG <BerkTIPGlobal at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [BerkTIPGlobal] BTIP student EXERCISE:  SVLUG SUCCESS #1:  Fwd:
Re: [svlug] Makerbot talk for svlug?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:28:44 -0800

Note:  This reply is from Jesse, not only a long time Linux & free sw
user & SVLUG member, but also a speaker at the SVLUG meeting just before
my source email below
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug-announce/2013-January/000334.html
, and also a leader of the
 Silicon Valley BSD User Group; San Jose, California, USA. svbug.com.

QUESTION:  Does this message have any successful, positive properties?
What does that indicate about Jessie's thinking?
Could those properties be used in your thinking and actions?  How?