[Noisebridge-discuss] Emotiv EPOC & CES

Justin Morrison me at justinmorrison.net
Tue Feb 12 17:33:45 UTC 2013

Thought I'd qualify this a bit further.

My main interest is in EEG, Biofeedback and using both of these for
personal as well as artistic work. For example, I'm a dancer and
choreographer and I'm planning to work with two Emotiv EPOC units, I found
only slightly used, to deal with acquiring and analyzing EEG data in
real-time for interactive performance work. I have one if not two used EPOC
units on the way and plan to check out the open-source options for getting
data from the devices without paying the exorbitant fee for the closed
source Emotiv API. It'd be great to collaborate or at least vibe with
others on this. References below.

http://daeken.com/emokit-hacking-the-emotiv-epoc-brain-computer-0

http://openvibe.inria.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1023

Looking for folks to collaborate with on related experiments.

--
Justin Morrison
http://justinmorrison.net