[Noisebridge-discuss] couch for iOS/Java exchange

Ellen Dudley ellen.dudley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:18:56 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

We're hackers (Irish-Mexican living in NY) visiting SF for a while - we had
a sweet gig cleaning in exchange for a bed, but it didn't work out so we're
looking for a place to crash for a few nights.

We are a clean, non-smoking, easy going couple who are building our dream
app at the moment - peoplehunt <http://peoplehunt.me>.

We're happy to help with iOS or Java, or front end design and UI stuff in
exchange for a couch. Or just good conversation and a few beers.

Thanks so much!

Ellen & Adrian