[Noisebridge-discuss] Lots of cool stuff at: Workshop Weekend

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:28:44 UTC 2013

I’m giving my “Arduino for Total Newbies” workshop on Sunday, March 3rd at 1:00pm.            This is just one of the many cool workshops at Workshop Weekend, March 2nd & 3rd.  It's a weekend-long event of 1 to 3 hour long workshops in all sorts of diverse and fun subjects -- from exploring electronics to decorating cake with gumpaste flowers -- from 3D printing to learning to program -- make ice cream with liquid nitrogen -- and lots more! It's a festival of learning with more than 20 hands-on workshops to choose from, all taking place in downtown Oakland (2 blocks from 12th Street BART, at the beautiful new TechLiminal co-working space) -- pay $40 and take as many workshops as you like all weekend! The weekend is a family-friendly gathering for kids and adults alike, bringing together arts, crafts and making workshops, all taught by the bay area’s best instructors. Use my coupon code to get $10 off admission for all workshops: MITCHARDUINO Register by going to http://workshopweekend.net/oakland/catalog All ages, all welcome! More info on all of the workshops (including mine):http://workshopweekend.net/ Mitch.