[Noisebridge-discuss] teach kids this summer in SF?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:31:15 UTC 2013

I visited a school in the Mission today that is having a summer program they're calling Make Camp.  They are looking for people to teach kids first grade through 8th grade -- how to make things -- anything:  electronics (which I'll be teaching), sewing, craft, art, mechanical stuff, robots, rockets, photography, music -- whatever you love, and would love to teach. The program runs from 17-June through 16-August. The school will pay for materials.  And I think they may even pay a small fee for teaching (but I'm not sure). Although it is a private school, they have a sliding scale for tuition, so it is for people of all income levels.  And all kids are taught in both English and Spanish (though, you don't need to speak Spanish to teach this summer). If you're interested, of if you know anyone, please email me off list. Thanks,Mitch.