[Noisebridge-discuss] Ryan coming to meeting

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:13:21 UTC 2013

Hi Tom, I was just looking at the Next_meeting page on the wiki, and couldn't find a place to add an agenda item.  I'd like have an agenda item for discussion with Ryan at the meeting.  Could you please add this to the agenda? Ryan was here tonight.  He said he was at the meeting last week, but left early.  I asked him why he came without discussing matters at the meeting first.  He argued in a raised, excited voice.  After some non-useful back-and-forth, I lost it.  I told him he had to leave.  After much ado, he left.  Leif and others who will be at the meeting were present for this unfortunate occurrence. It seems to me that Ryan doesn't belong at Noisebridge.  He does do something with servers here, which may be some sort of hacking.  He also sleeps here.  And he lies when confronted with this.  He's also agro about his sense of entitlement about being at Noisebridge.  If others at he meeting think he belongs at Noisebridge, then I would find that unfortunate, but this is up to people at the meeting.  And, unfortunately, I can't be there tomorrow night.  Ryan said he would be at the meeting. Best,Mitch.