[Noisebridge-discuss] Penpals for my Rwanda students

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Tue Feb 12 07:47:06 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,
I've got a fair number of 11th grade students trying to learn I.T. who
don't really know enough English to do so.  For English practice I would
like to match them up with a collection of U.S. 4th or 5th graders.
(About the same level of English writing skill) to be email pen pals.
For discretion I should probably match boys with boys & girls with girls
and have email go thru a teacher.  But it could be a good English
writing practice for both groups.

Does anyone know someone who would be interested?

Thanks,
Claudia