[Noisebridge-discuss] Large(r) format Laser Cutter for Noisebridge...

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:13:27 UTC 2013

If we were to get another laser cutter, I'd love to correct some of these issues...

The software on our current machine is hideous. I would love an OS X driver with a native interface (with support for everyone else's platform of choice too).

The present laser cutter has an uneven platform and the laser can be driven into the sides of the machine (is this a feature?). The list of problems don't end there. I'm grateful to have it and occasionally use it, but I wouldn't recommend this machine to a friend.

Sent from my iPhone