[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Fwd: [SALT] Makers Revolution next TUESDAY Feb. 19 (for forwarding)

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:05:01 UTC 2013

Hey dude,

I notice you forwarding a lot of events to the Discuss list. Care to offer
any perspective on these? If you simply forward it without comment, it's
not much of a discussion. As a result, most of those messages don't have
any responses.

We have a separate list for event announcements (
noisebridge-announce at lists.noisebridge.net), where these might work better.
And I'm sure you have specific reasons to think this is interesting to us.
What's the draw?

merlin

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com