[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Sketches. EMF Camp - Re: Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Fwd: [SALT] Makers Revolution next TUESDAY Feb. 19 (for forwarding)

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Feb 14 00:20:31 UTC 2013

Wonderful sketches, Alexandra. :)
 - you ought to get these into the NB wiki &
onto a nb blog.  :)
 http://www.alexglow.com/5-minutes-of-fame-noisebridge/

EMF Camp looks fascinating.
I'm an electrical engineer.
It would be great to have such a camp event here in the bay area.
Interested?  What could we do to get one going?
 http://www.alexglow.com/hackery-in-the-uk-part-1-emf-camp/