[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Sketches. EMF Camp - Re: Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Fwd: [SALT] Makers Revolution next TUESDAY Feb. 19 (for forwarding)

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:58:40 UTC 2013

Aw yeah, you're right! I actually have a bunch of sketches of the Aaron
Swartz hackathon presentations as well. I kind of suck at documenting,
though. :/ I'll put them all somewhere on the wiki this weekend.
I appreciate your appreciation. :)

EMF Camp was super massive awesome. It's the UK analogue to ToorCamp and
OHM, so it's already a bit of a crowded theoretical space and
labor-intensive. We could do a smaller Bay Area event. I'm intentionally
reducing my project load, but am happy to offer whatever expertise I have.
My own participation in EMF was as an attendee and speaker, though I helped
organize the first couple of Detroit Couch Crashes. For more sage advice,
I'd recommend melding minds with Miloh, Rubin, Snail, Carlos, Nic, and
others who put in a lot of work to make ToorCamp a rousing success.

What's your bag? Have you done any events in the past?
- Merlin

--
Make your world!
www.alexglow.com