[Noisebridge-discuss] [intellectual claptrap] Toward a theory of utilization

jim jim at well.com
Sun Feb 17 20:24:02 UTC 2013

    Nice answer. I suspect that both TOT{commons,privatization}
coexist in a disjunct way. If I were one of the 10K homeless, I
think I'd still want to be picky about my shelter; seems like
the few homeless or near-homeless I know (all women, oddly)
complain about various obnoxisities. Maybe adding the concept
of a filter for right {placement,use} would be helpful.
    Please do go on when you find the energy.