[Noisebridge-discuss] FOIA Request for records pertaining to Noisebridge

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sun Feb 24 05:43:08 UTC 2013

I'd be somewhat disappointed in them if they didn't have such. Back when we
were building out red Emma's a decade ago, we sent them a nice letter about
how we hasn't put the drywall in yet, so of they wanted to place their
bugs, that would be the best time for them. Joking aside, when we-a simple,
honest bookstore/coffeeshop--did a very limited FOIA request to the fed as
part of a multi-party legal action against the state of MD, we got plenty
of hits. This and some of Mutt's search capabilities allowed us to ID an
police agent who had come to some of our meetings. Fun times.
-Dru