[Noisebridge-discuss] TORsdays @noisebridge

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:56:35 UTC 2013

Announcement: TORsday at Noisebridge beginning on Thursday, January 24 at
6:00pm.

 Last month's 5MoF brought the idea of a need for TORsdays on thursdays at
noisebridge to share anonymization and encryption/cipher techniques to
protect privacy in today's vulnerable interweb environment. I was thinking
6:00pm would be good. I propose an open horizontal class format where those
who wish to may collaborate on the upcoming lesson plan in a discussion
thread. For now, anyone who wishes to present information on TOR, OpenGPG,
Pidgin, etc, please email the discuss list w/Re:TORsdays in the subject
line or email me directly. cheers

--
*occupysf.org*
*twitter.com/sf99er*

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*
*