[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine] [housing crisis] [satire] Adopt a Squatter!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:19:58 UTC 2013

Top o' the morning to ya hackers,

A little something funny from *ZiP03* (release pending) to start off your
day. We hope you appreciate wicked satire!

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/zx007F_web.jpg

(For my new best friend Josh—not guitar Josh, not programmer Josh, I
mean *gay-Jew-with-Aspberger's
Josh—*who doesn't get even regular humor & asked me to help him with social
cues: *don't be offended, you're supposed to laugh!)*
*
*
Have a hackalicous Thursday...there's more (much more) coming soon!

+11+

*
*
*Pssst:* The photo of "Amato" is actually *me,* from last Halloween!