[Noisebridge-discuss] visit to noisebridge and arduino workshop

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Jan 11 17:09:28 UTC 2013

Vasilis, this sounds great. I played around with Codebender a bit this
week. It seems extremely useful in that it lets people upload code to
Arduinos from the app in their browser.  Especially great for beginner
workshops where people spend a lot of time just trying to get the
Arduino app installed on their flavor of Linux.

The good syntax highlighting and easy ability to share code with other
people and use their code is really nifty too.

So, an Arduino hacking workshop Thursday afternoon Jan 24?  We can put
it on the wiki.  I think it would be good to use Noisebridge's
main/central space, but if you would like a classroom I think that both
smaller rooms are free in the afternoon.   There aren't any other
scheduled events that day until 7pm.  What time would you like to say
your workshop starts?

- Liz