[Noisebridge-discuss] Codebender demo and workshop, 7-9pm, today, for Arduino lovers!

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Thu Jan 24 20:03:31 UTC 2013

I tried out Codebender and it was very awesome! Vasilis and Dmitris are
here from Greece visiting Mozilla (who is sponsoring Codebender) and
Noisebridge.    http://codebender.cc/static/team

Newbies to Arduino are very welcome!

Can someone pass this around to LOLspace, HackerMoms, sudo room, Hacker
Dojo, and Ace Monster Toys? Though it's the last minute, I bet some
people from other Bay Area hackerspaces will be interested.

7pm -9pm  Today, Thursday Jan 24, at Noisebridge!

Codebender for Arduino workshop by the co-founders of Codebender,
visiting from the first hackerspace in Greece, P-space. Beginners
welcome! Bring Arduino hardware. Codebender is an online tool for
Arduino users and makers, which makes Arduino programming much, much
easier (and fun!) and also allows you to collaborate with other people
and share code and ideas. We're going to teach newbies how to use
Arduino to build cool, exciting things, and Arduino veterans how to
become more productive and code easier, to get their cool ideas off the
ground faster.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ