[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Deconstruction Project 013

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:06:28 UTC 2013

Hello all -

Check the forwarded e-mail below about an event that a really awesome maker
planner is designing. TL;DR version - make something insane in 48 hours
flat. Use any space, use any team size. Have the team on webcam while you
are doing it too! I've got a team going under my biz / art name (Sheet
Metal Alchemist), and anyone is welcome to join, but I'd encourage more
teams to pop in as well! Forward far and wide!

www.thedeconstruction.org

Does someone have a good contact for the Hacker Moms / Hacker Scouts? There
is a specific call to incorporate younger makers as well, and I think this
would be right up their alley!

Sean