[Noisebridge-discuss] [screenprinting workshop] quick questions / things needed

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:15:31 UTC 2013

Well, if it's $300 then it looks like we already have enough to buy the
vinyl cutter, thanks to the 3 of you (Liz, Casey & Leif).
I hate to rush things, but if if this could be acquired this week, by
Friday or Saturday, we would have time to make use of it before the
workshop, which would be *Excellent.*
If we get donations at the workshop that go beyond the price of supplies we
will reimburse you for part of the cost of the vinyl cutter.

T.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 05, 2013 at 01:29:26PM -0800, Casey Callendrello wrote:
> > On 1/5/13 1:25 AM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre wrote:
> > >   *   *ability to cut vinyl---we have plotters but they don't work
> > > (getting this done before the workshop would be AWESOME!)*
> > A decent vinyl cutter is $300 (http://www.uscutter.com/Vinyl-Cutters).
> > Let's get one. Anyone else want to contribute?
> > -c
>
> Yes! I created a wiki page where people can add pledges:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Vinyl_cutter
>
> ~leif

*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*