[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Question

Daniel Pitts coloraura.com at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 23:02:56 UTC 2013

As far as "Arduino" goes, they aren't that expensive if you get a
"clone" off of ebay.  Or, if you already have +5v power, you can use any
AVR chip directly. I use Arduino IDE to program some ATTiny chips. You
can get ATTiny chips for less than a dollar each if you buy in bulk. The
ATMega328 is something like $3 plus shipping, which is what Arduino uses.