[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Question => ATMega328P

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:57:38 UTC 2013

The chip identifier is atmega 168V-10AU

As long as they get 5V, I've run them quite successfully at 16MHz,
even though they are rated for 10MHz, using an external crystal.  I
bought the mega168V-10AU because they can operate as low as 1.8V at
4MHz, allowing me to run them on single lithium coin cells.

I do, however, recommend running them at 8MHz and setting the
constants accordingly in the Arduino bootloader when compiling.  Using
the LilyPad or Pro Mini settings gets good results.

-M