[Noisebridge-discuss] State of the dirty workshop

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Tue Jan 15 04:18:58 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-01-14 at 18:41 -0800, jim wrote:
> Your take on my words is different from
> my intent. Your labeled lockbox idea is a
> good solution. Your reference to a sekert
> klub strikes me as over-the-top per my
> intent.
>     And I didn't want to suggest hiding all
> sharp or dangerous objects. Just a few that
> are both "exotic" and "dangerous", which is
> to say, things that require some training
> and can cause serious damage, like converting
> flesh to mush.

Yeah, it was over the top and I didn't mean to be insulting. But I still
have an issue with doing this with *any* tools unless there is some kind
of large sign that says "We have X. You can't have it unless you talk to
Y." Otherwise it is impossible to know what is available for use, what
we just don't have, and what has been converted to meth.