[Noisebridge-discuss] A test of Excellence

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:14:45 UTC 2013

>> I think the only reason that you guys have a theft issue is simply because you're in a somewhat seedy part of town.

I think that's quite true.  OTOH, houses in 'seedy areas' have
==locks== on the doors, and people use their social and cultural
awareness to keep themselves, and their property, safe.

When you reduce it, I still think it's a culture issue.  I didn't run
the experiment at Hacker Dojo, but only due to lack of resources.  I
definitely would have added it if I had the extra.

-M