[Noisebridge-discuss] door

johny radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 03:48:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> I am personally asking you to abide by the decision of the community.
> If you don't thing this is a good idea, then you are welcome to bring it up
> at another meeting.

-I'm not in any way suggesting that i or anyone should ever disregard
any community decision. You have my 100% adherence to any community
rule. i shall always do my best to abide by community decisions.

I'm always careful about who i let into the space anyway.

> Noisebridge is a community for
> the interests of its consensed-upon members. One of the decisions of that
> body is that the space is open to a much broader segment of people.

-and i'm totally grateful for this resource. Thank you very much Noisebridge.