[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: $50K of robot donation

Peter Jansen peter at tricorderproject.org
Sat Jan 19 19:42:41 UTC 2013

As someone with a PhD in neural computation for developmental language
acquisition and who is interested in cognitive robotics, I might be
interested in one (or two, if they're not that popular) of the
Topos/BOBs.  Do you have any more information on the Gemeni?  I can't
seen to find anything from googling.

I remember seeing the Topos on TV when I was young -- It'd be fun to
have one wandering the lab, perhaps hacked to do some interesting
science.

thanks,
Peter