[Noisebridge-discuss] I Want to Create Rock Guitar Improvisation Class

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:49:50 UTC 2013

I have been practicing with an electric ukelele (don't laugh!)

Like an electric guitar, I've found that the strings don't make much
noise.   I use a pair of headphones plugged into my mixer board, and I
can hear both myself and my instructor perfectly.

At NoiseBridge, you can have your cake, and eat it too.   Using
headphones in no way diminishes the ability to learn electric guitar
.. or rocking out!

-M