[Noisebridge-discuss] so i am writing this letter to dreamworks

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Jan 28 18:14:19 UTC 2013

It is my perception that without clear license, they won't use it, and
that's pretty much that. Keep in mind we are not asking a "them"; this
decision will go by their legal team, whom we are asking to accept the
goodwill of hackers as the certainty that they won't later be sued.

-Dru

-- --
@AndruByrne
CEO, Pachakutech