[Noisebridge-discuss] dreamworks reply

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Jan 29 04:50:17 UTC 2013

Danny O'Brien writes:

> In my original draft I actually had a couple of sentences aimed more at the
> clearance agency employees (the end of the first para below, and the PS).
>
> In the end, I took them out because really (as I guess the Wikileaks
> twitter account has already indicated), this is more of an open letter than
> an actual reply. An actual reply would have just been "No; go ahead." Also
> I don't think people actually respond that well to people telling them that
> their jobs are silly.

Yeah, I guess I was thinking more of sending it explicitly to people
with a different role in the production (who might be more personally
interested) rather than spending more time criticizing the clearance
folks' job.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>      |  No haiku patents
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/        |  means I've no incentive to