[Noisebridge-discuss] Recommendations for mobile app mockup?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:52:03 UTC 2013

Good afternoon comrades!

Anders has yet another mobile app question - can anyone recommend someone
or a firm that can make a mockup of a mobile app that runs on a mobile
device?

I'm not looking to implement real functionality, only the UI elements and
simple transitions between pages or something. I'm thinking this could be
built with a cross-platform foundation like Titanium to make things easier.
Again, all it has to do is look like it's doing something when the user is
pressing buttons (maps text field, static map view with animated
GPS-looking beacon, normal view transitions, etc).

I'm slated to shoot the video and stills for the Erogear Kickstarter
campaign June 18-19 and I'll need to have this simulated app ready by then.

May I tap into your infinite wisdom?

=]
--
Anders Nelson