[Noisebridge-discuss] Sticker Design & Printing in SF

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 22:00:40 UTC 2013

I want to get stickers printed out.

Can anyone recommend a print shop that prints stickers? I've never
done this before. I also need someone to design the stickers. I might
be able to get a small amount of funding. No guarantees but I will
try.

The stickers themselves should be about 2x2 with a QR code to
fluoridealert.org so that people can put them onto faucets and
fountains to let others know that Fluoride, a drug, is in the water
(informed consent).

Please let me know if you are interested in designing such stickers
and where I might get them printed out.

Thank you,
--
Garrett