[Noisebridge-discuss] Why should I be there?

Norman pryankster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 03:58:01 UTC 2013

I know that this is a subject that I should not bring up in polite
company, HOWEVER, why should I even bother to make a trip to Noisebridge
from  San Mateo?

Almost all I hear online are problems and the few times I have been
there it is difficult to even find a seat.

I suppose that if I show up on an "off" time I won't even be able to get in.

I am not homeless (have a rather nice place that has been in the family
for about 80 years). I just thought that this would be a place for an
exchange of ideas.

Norman