[Noisebridge-discuss] San Mateo Hackerspace™

Dennis Gentry dennis.gentry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:52:32 UTC 2013

I am interested in finding a half dozen "founders" for a co-op or
non-profit shared work-and-tool-space in San Mateo, partly because the
nearest workspaces I know of are the Tech Shop (Menlo Park), Noisebridge,
and Ace Monster Toys (Oakland).  And partly because I'd like a space as
pleasant and welcoming as the Hacker Dojo, and relatively kid-friendly (at
the Gever Tulley
level<http://www.ted.com/talks/gever_tulley_on_5_dangerous_things_for_kids.html>,
not 100% safe.)

I have a pretty good starter set of tools.

If enough San Mateoans are interested, drop me a note and I'll get the ball
rolling.

Regards,
Dennis