[Noisebridge-discuss] San Mateo Hackerspace™

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:04:21 UTC 2013

Hi Dennis,

San Mateo needs a hackerspace!  Thanks for getting the ball rolling on it.  Feel free to add the forming space to the list of hackerspaces on hackerspaces . organization, where you will attract more people.  Also, please feel free to come to the next BACH meeting (Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces), which will be at Hacker Dojo, 20-July, 6:00pm.

Best,
Mitch.