[Noisebridge-discuss] Next Rebase meeting is 07.16.2013

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 04:01:34 UTC 2013

Rebase meeting reminder for 07/16/2013

Hello again.

The next Noisebridge Rebase meeting will be on Tuesday 07/16/2013;
18:00 to 19:30.

The topic for the meeting has not been decided on, so this is a good
opportunity to discuss a variety of proposals. Previously proposed
projects have been posted to the Rebase wiki page.

Do-ocracy is always in effect so please continue to maintain and make
improvements to our space even if you can't make it to the meeting.
However, If you need help and resources, are uncertain if you need
consensus, or would like help preparing for consensus before you act,
feel free to bring up your proposal at the meeting for discussion and
assistance.

The meeting guidelines have been updated on the Rebase page, they are
based on the flow of past meetings and will hopefully provide more
focus for the meeting process. This procedure is suggested, following
it is up to the moderator and attendees, of course.

I will not be at the this meeting, but I have updated the "Kitchen
Mission" proposal in case the kitchen comes up at the meeting, based
on the feedback that it received during the last meeting.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Kitchen_Mission

-Jarrod