[Noisebridge-discuss] Kung Fu Mouse

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:16:33 UTC 2013

The other night, I was challenged to a battle. By a mouse. In the middle
of a crowded Noisebridge. Really.

This little guy was in the middle of the floor. As I approached, he did
not run, he did not hide. He held his ground. Then he started leaping in
the air, doing somersaults. Then, he started bouncing off a chair,
flipping around, screaming "KIAI! HAI! YAH!"

I'm not ashamed to admit, I high-tailed it outta there, with my tail
between my legs. I did not want to get beat. By a mouse.

This story is 100% true, excepting for the kung fu noises. There were
witnesses. These mice are gettin bolder, meaner. They are preparing to
take over Noisebridge, I can feel it.

For those who share my sense of alarm, consider this option for mice
mitigation. I'm strongly in favor of it:

"Top Hypoallergenic Cat Breeds for People with Allergies"
http://www.catster.com/cat-breeds/hypoallergenic-cat-breeds

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!