[Noisebridge-discuss] FoodNotBombs

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:09:30 UTC 2013

Hey,  I'm wondering if someone with FoodNotBombs connections could approach
them about being involved with the upcoming Summer Fundraiser on August
10th.  It'd be a great place for them to promote themselves, and my
understanding is that they've been at Noisebridge events in the past.  I'm
unable to make it over to meet with them due to work.

What can you do to help?
FoodNotBombs meets at the 16th and Mission Bart station on Monday and
Thursday at 7pm, which means this evening.  It is just a couple block walk
from Noisebridge.  Thank You!