[Noisebridge-discuss] DefCon roll call!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 15:12:34 UTC 2013

Howdy Noisebridge,

I might have missed other emails on it, but I didn't see any in July at least. Who all's interested in going to DefCon?
https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-21/dc-21-index.html  |  http://codame.com/

I'm planning to go for my first time. I'll be presenting a new digital art installation with www.anticlockwisearts.com.
Looking for cohorts to share the ride and split a hotel room (unless anyone knows a cheaper way to crash in Las Vegas?)
And possibly share some non-DefCon adventures (not-gambling related) for my first trip to Vegas. Such as:
Mojave Desert (on the way) | Shark Tank Water Slide | Cirque de Soliel "O" | Fountains at Bellagio (free, while waiting for O) | Thrill Rides on Stratosphere Tower | Wet N Wild | 1/3 scale famous monuments (free) | Eiffel Tower Experience | Fremont St Experience (free) | Mirage Volcano (free) | Chocolate Factory & Cactus Garden (free)

There are car rentals from SFO for ~$23/day and also the notorious hackbus.
Let me know if you're interested, and esp if you already have a hotel room with floor space that I could crash on (my backup plan)!

Thanks,
Rich DDT
617-821-6966
http://richddt.com