[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator Down

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Mon Jul 22 06:20:23 UTC 2013

The elevator is out of service. Inspection of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor
doors indicates the elevator to be in the basement.

Also, it was reported to me that 2 noisebridgers and a keeper of the
grocery found a bicycle and bottle of urine in the basement Sunday. Not
good, as we all understand the basement to be out-of-bounds, off-limits.

The shop keeps will be in dialogue with the building manager to improve
lock on the back door leading into the basement.