[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator Down

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 20:20:44 UTC 2013

I have worked with the gentlemen from the Market downstairs to get the
elevator in service again (i.e. re-closing the elevator doors in the
basement). Dan is currently buying a new light bulb for the elevator
car.

I spoke with one of the people going into the basement and explained
that the basement space is off limits. He said that he had been
misinformed about using the basement and he agreed not to go down
there anymore. I went with him to retrieve his bicycle.