[Noisebridge-discuss] Rebase meeting reminder for 07/23/2013

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:49:13 UTC 2013

Hello all.

The next Noisebridge Rebase meeting will be on Tuesday 07/23/2013;
18:00 to 19:30.

As I believe it has been suggested by James, we will be discussing
do-ocracy and the rule of excellence.

This should also be a good opportunity to discuss a variety of
proposals. Previously proposed projects have been posted to the Rebase
wiki page.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Rebase

Do-ocracy is always in effect so please continue to maintain and make
improvements to our space even if you can't make it to the meeting.
However, If you need help and resources, are uncertain if you need
consensus, or would like help preparing for consensus before you act,
feel free to bring up your proposal at the meeting for discussion and
assistance.

The meeting guidelines have been updated on the Rebase page, they are
based on the flow of past meetings and will hopefully provide more
focus for the meeting process.

Cheers.