[Noisebridge-discuss] Skylar and Brandon asked to leave

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:10:26 UTC 2013

Jake.

I will include more information in the future, when I am present
during an Ask to Leave situation.

This particular instance was over before I came in. Those involved
informed me that the situation was very frustrating and tiring; they
needed to take a break and not deal with it. I offered to notify the
list on their behalf, so that the greater community would know that
something happened, but I didn't have concrete details to provide.
Since both leavers were likely returning to the meeting later that
day, I figured the details would come out (and they did) then.