[Noisebridge-discuss] Music Performance Opportunity

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:26:16 UTC 2013

Hello Sound Hackers,

On Saturday, August 10th, Noisebridge is hosting a fundraising party,
and the Noise Orchestra has been invited to play.

Join us: if you built, wired, or coded your instrument, then you've
already passed the audition!

Acoustic, electro-acoustic, electronic, analog, digital, or code, all
are welcome. The Noise Orchestra is an open ensemble of handmade,
hand-wired, and hand-coded instruments. No music experience required.

The Noise Orchestra is not just about in-your-face noise-- we explore
gentle ambiance and rhythms, too. We seek to sculpt noise, and give it
meaningful form.

www.noisebridge.net/NoiseJam

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_%22_the_Bridge%22_Party

If you'd like to perform with us on the evening of Saturday August 10th,
contact me asap, at johnyradio at gmail.com. Our performance will be about
20 minutes.

Cheerio,

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!

"Some ask for a moment of silence; I ask for a moment of Noise."

Join the Sound-Hacks mailing list, for music hacking discussion and
announcements: https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/sound-hacks