[Noisebridge-discuss] Need Large Acoustic Curtain

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 03:40:16 UTC 2013

Hi Y'alls

Does anybody out there have a heavy curtain or other material they can
lend to Noisebridge, sufficient to cover roughly 15' x 15'?
The purpose is to provide some acoustical isolation over the doorway of
Church, during the Noisebridge Fundraiser (Aug 10).

We may have found something, but in case that doesn't work out, we would
like a backup.

2nd, if you can HELP US RIG it across the Church entrance, leaving no
gaps, yet easy to open and close, PLEASE reply.

Thx!

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!