[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: $9 for 2 Layers Each PCB, NO Tooling and much more, Order Completed in 6 Days

Dylan N dylan at dylannguyen.net
Mon Jul 1 21:26:02 UTC 2013

I have to say, all things aside there isn't something that screams
legitimate like a romanian professional spammer service with a fake
unsubscribe link that pops up a javascript alert box saying "Your version
of Flash player is rather old. We suggest you to upgrade your Flash player
to version 9 (at least)."

I mean of all the marketing companies, you had to pick that one
synergisepcb?