[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: $9 for 2 Layers Each PCB, NO Tooling and much more, Order Completed in 6 Days

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:27:32 UTC 2013

I guess that shows how legitimate they are!  Thanks for checking it out.  Sorry for passing along the spam.

Mitch.

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:26:02 -0700
From: dylan at dylannguyen.net
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] FW: $9 for 2 Layers Each PCB, NO Tooling and much more, Order Completed in 6 Days

I have to say, all things aside there isn't something that screams legitimate like a romanian professional spammer service with a fake unsubscribe link that pops up a javascript alert box saying "Your version of Flash player is rather old. We suggest you to upgrade your Flash player to version 9 (at least)."

I mean of all the marketing companies, you had to pick that one synergisepcb?