[Noisebridge-discuss] (from Tony) Fwd: I'm not there

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jul 2 01:19:17 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Callme Whatiwant <nejucomo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

I actually asked Tony if I could forward the previous mails to nb-discuss
(I think my question was the last in the previous quoted exchange). Here
was his reply:

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:
This sounds serious. Do you mind if I mail your first message (or any of
the rest of them, up to you), to noisebridge-discuss?

d.

You can do whatever you want. I've been aware for a long time my emails are
> being collected & will be "used against me," except I don't really care, I
> don't have any secrets, everyone who is a friend of mine knows about me
> being a squatter & everything else. I simply don't live in fear. So yeah,
> go ahead.

Josh was referring to mails that were posted to nb-discuss by him in the
past:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-April/036329.html

d.

Tony sounds frustrated about email forwards to discuss, and this made me