[Noisebridge-discuss] Access

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Jul 4 20:55:05 UTC 2013

Shoot.... what seems broken about the cylinder? That seems like a
major problem, as that's the only reliable way to get through that
gate, for us as well as the other tenants and landlord.

Around what time did you key in? I only see baron.log entries for these times:

2013-07-04 11:44:xx INFO    Opening the door for code 7xxxxxxxxxx
2013-07-04 12:46:xx INFO    Opening the door for code 7xxxxxxxxxxxxx