[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Fri Jul 5 00:49:41 UTC 2013

Maybe this is as a topic for a future Rebase meeting? There might be some
benefit to discussing sleeping and uses of the space very late night /
early morning (in addition to ongoing conversations about access and the
kitchen).

I like the harm reduction thinking behind the hacker stackers, but I'm not
sure they're working as intended. I think the space may have more sleepers
now, a culture of "don't sleep at noisebridge" has become a bit more
ambiguous.

- D