[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Jul 5 14:47:07 UTC 2013

The stackers are rarely slept in but where they are--yeah they do dominate the laser cutter and printing area

 anyone polite working in the 3D printing area will automatically lower their voice. I'd feel like a jerk talking loudly giving people instructions while someone is sleeping next to me.

On the other hand on the rare occasions when people sleep there they aren't picky and don't complain about the noise

---

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com