[Noisebridge-discuss] Access

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jul 5 15:37:03 UTC 2013

when someone at street level presses the doorbell, the doorbell sound is
made inside the space; the toggle switch was on when i left last night.

when a button is pressed or a code is entered at the top of the stairs, the
audible "bzzzzz" which normally sounds to let people know that the gate is
open does nothing

this doesn't matter, because the door latch is broken and you can simply
push the gate open

so when someone rings the doorbell, in order to let them in, you have to
use the intercom to tell them to push the gate open.

smurf,

--S

--
Shannon Lee